1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Your name and email address when you register to send a Songnote™.
- User Content (e.g., songs, comments, and other materials) that you post thru the Service.
- Communications between you and Songnote™. For example, we may send you emails when there are changes/updates to features of the Service or technical issues. You may not opt out of Service-related emails.
- When you use a mobile device to access Songnote™ we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store Apple's recommended unique device identifier (not a UDID). These device identifiers are small data files associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify it.
- Users can add or may have data added to their User Content. If you geotag your Songnote™ or tag your Songnote using other programming interfaces then your location will be stored with the Songnote™ and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your Songnote™ is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
2. HOW WE USE IT
In addition to some of the specific uses already outlined, we may use information that we receive to:
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit Songnote™
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of Songnote™
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the Songnote™ application.
3. OTHER STUFF
- We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside of Songnote™ without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
- We may share your information as well as information from device identifiers and location data with Service Providers. Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may combine your information with other info so it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- This app is not built for children younger than 13.
- Songnote™ takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information.